If you need to restart your Mac on a regular basis or just one time at a specific date and time Mac Restart X is the right solution. To restart on a specific date time you can set it using the amazing new Calendar control available in Mac OS X 10.4 aka Tiger (this is the reason Mac Restart X requires minimum Mac OS X 10.4) and using this new control is really amazing. It is standard by Apple inside Mac OS X 10.4 and Mac Restart X is one of the first applications to use it!
- Native for Mac OS X in Cocoa
- Universal Application native for PPC Mac and Intel Mac
- Easy to use and powerful
- Don't slow down your Mac when in background
- Amazing new Date Time Calendar control (native for Tiger)
- Warns you 120 sec before restart showing a progress bar or jumping from the dock.
- "Scheduled" or "On Date" Restart
- Can be set to be restarted on 31 Dec 9999 if you need a long interval before restart ... in case you have complex long tasks to be accomplished